14. März 2014

Do The Mermaid

Heya! What I really want to share with you is that recently I attended a fun gathering of polish addicts - for the first time in my whole "blogger career"! Actually, it was a presentation of Parfum Selective, Russian company distributing selective cosmetics and perfumes. The event was organised as a beauty-hen-party, and I couldn't miss to chat with like-minded polish lovers AND to play with the stunning polishes by Deborah Lippmann. And not only I saw the whole DL range on the sticks and in the bottles, but I also got one for review - pls enjoy the swatches of Deborah Lippmann Do The Mermaid below :)

Приветтт всем! Один из редчайших моментов, когда я пишу в своем блоге на русском. Решила поделиться радостным событием - я таки посетила собрание лакоманьяков, не прошло и три года)) Обычно я на подобные встречи не попадаю из-за отсутствия зеркалки и времени, и если первым еще можно пренебречь, то со вторым ничего не попишешь. Но презентацию-лакодевичник с Parfum Selective я решила не пропускать, ибо вживую повертеть бутылочки с Deborah Lippmann мне доводится нечасто, да и очутиться в кругу лакоединомышленников мне всегда хотелось :) В итоге я не только налюбовалась почти что всем ассортиментом Деборы и познакомилась с приятнейшими людьми, но и получила лак на тестирование. И в сегодняшнем посте кроме бесконечного восторженного бла-бла еще и покажу свотчи прекрасной русалки - Deborah Lippmann Do The Mermaid

Deborah Lippmann Do The Mermaid

Do The Mermaid is a slightly pearly lavender base with a mixture of lighter lilac and darker purple glitter spiced with golden sparkles. Either because of these components, or because of the overall look - I'm deeply in love with this polish. Should I mention the supereasy application in 2 coats? Probably not, because for me it was absolutely expectable. I'm only not sure about the drying time, but I used a top coat anyways - as this polish shouts "add me some gloss!" :)

Do The Mermaid состоит из немного заперламутренной лавандовой базы, смешанной с сиреневым глиттером и приправленной золотыми наноблесточками. Уж не знаю, из-за этих компонентов ли или из-за общего вида на ногтях, но я просто по уши влюбилась в этот лак. Думаю, что беспроблемное нанесение в 2 слоя даже упоминать не стоит, для меня оно было чем-то само собой разумеющимся. Правда, не уверена насчет времени высыхания, т.к. я сразу же залила все топом, потому что лак этого просто требует.

Deborah Lippmann Do The Mermaid

Deborah Lippmann Do The Mermaid

Deborah Lippmann Do The Mermaid

By the way, the polish looks stunning in the bottle as well, and this is the reason why I chose Do The Mermaid over the classical Mermaid's Dream. 

Кстати, в бутылочке лак тоже завораживает, именно поэтому я и взяла сиреневую русалку, хотя все это время мечтала о "классической", зелено-бирюзовой. 

Deborah Lippmann Do The Mermaid

Deborah Lippmann Do The Mermaid

Below are my attempts to take macroshots, although it was quite hard to do with my old camera and poor daylight. I just hope I managed to reflect the beauty of the polish, even a little bit : {

Попытки заснять лак поближе... я не плохой танцор, но моим кирпичом это сделать сложно. Надеюсь лишь, что мне хоть как-то удалось передать красоту лака.. : {

Deborah Lippmann Do The Mermaid

Deborah Lippmann Do The Mermaid

Еще раз добавлю, что была рада сходить на встречу от Parfum Selective, и надеюсь в будущем чаще бывать в местах сборов лакоманьяков :) На девичник из-за работы я пришла почти что уже к концу, поэтому пофоткать практически не удалось, хотелось все посмотреть и пообщаться : { В следующий раз исправлюсь, честно) 

И в заключение напоминаю, что в России лаки Deborah Lippmann можно приобрести в магазине BeautyDrugs, также они торгуют всякой интересной косметикой, а еще меня очень впечатлили их пилки Diamancel, которые я с большим интересом потестила на девичнике.

For my Russian readers I advise to visit BeautyDrugs store for Deborah Lippmann polishes and other selective perfumes and cosmetics. 
*The nail polish was kindly provided by BeautyDrugs online store for my consideration. In this post I expressed my honest and unbiased opinion about the product.
*Лак предоставлен для обзора магазином BeautyDrugs, в данном посте я выразила свое объективное мнение о продукте.

15 Kommentare:

  1. I've always been stunned by this DL collection, I think they're all so pretty, but since they're quite expensive, I don't own any of them^^ Lilac is my fav nail polish color (with mint <3) so, I really love it, and even more on your perfect nails !

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! Honestly speaking, I was really stunned by only 2 polishes from the DL Mermaids: Do the mermaid and M's Dreams. I was also not buying them because of the price, and now I was lucky enough to get one for review!! :) As for the mint mermaid, I'm afraid it won't work well against my skin, but I still adore it! :)

      Löschen
  2. Русалочки просто завораживают!)
    Лакодевичник у нас точно удался! После него можно сказать только одно: Надо чаще встречаться!))

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Русалочки - мечта просто) для меня была по крайней мере долгое время. Это точно, надо собираться чаще. Я слышала там что-то 22го планируется?)

      Löschen
    2. Да, 22-го в компании "Виктори" собирается лаковстреча. Пока никаких форс-мажоров не возникло, так что всё в силе.))

      Löschen
    3. Я с удовольствием присоединюсь в таком случае :)

      Löschen
  3. That's a pretty polish - I love the artistic way you photographed it! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks! Artistic, haha! :) I was just trying to make it look pretty, as it is in real life :)

      Löschen
  4. It's gorgeous, and I agree - the photos are perfect!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much, Maria! I'm glad you like the pics, I was anxious about the poor light.. :)

      Löschen
  5. I love love love the Mermaid polishes! I am still on the hunt for Mermaid's Eyes. Love your nails ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I love them too! I didn't know that Mermaids Eyes are HTF.. I hope you will find and get it :D

      Löschen
  6. I don't own any DL polishes :-( but this is really a stunner (and your nails look just gorgeous)!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much! This is my very first Deborah Lippmann polish as well :) and I'm so happy to have it :)

      Löschen
  7. Great that you had a lovely gathering, and the polish, absolute stunner <3

    AntwortenLöschen