25. November 2012

Firmoo Sunglasses: Review

Today I have the honour to review a product standing out of the usual range of nail polishes and manicures I'm usually writing about. In this post I'll share my impressions about classy sunglasses by FirmooFirmoo is a global online optical store offering a whole variety of prescription eyewear, glasses, sunglasses and more. Apart from that, they have a really cool Free for First-time Buyers programme allowing you to test their eyewear for free, paying only the shipping fee. Firmoo also creates all kinds of combinations of different frames and lenses, whatever the customer desires! Since I have a good vision, I decided to opt for sunglasses.

Generally, when I choose sunglasses I try 20+ different models in a store, that's why in the beginning I was a bit sceptical about picking the glasses without trying it on first. But partly because of Firmoo's virtual try-on service (you can also upload your own photo and compare different models!), and partly because I had to take exact measurements of my face and eyes distance, Firmoo's assistants did a great job and sent me the glasses which just fit per-fect-ly.

Firmoo sunglasses

Package: the glasses are sent with all necessary accessories, which was a very positive surprise : ) Together with the glasses themselves you get a plastic case (good when travelling as it prevents the glasses from external damage), a soft sleeve case, a microfiber cloth to clean the lenses, and a repair kit with tiny screwdriver and fitting screws to fix the glasses if ever necessary.

Firmoo sunglasses

Size: the glasses are approximately 14 cm wide and 5 cm high. As I said, they suited perfectly to my face, without looking too big or too small.

Lenses: are not completely black, but with a fading dark tint. The eyes are not visible behind them once the glasses are on.

Frame: made of black plastic, embellished with metal elements.

Firmoo sunglasses

As my blog is mainly about nails, I couldn't help incorporating them into the photos : )

Firmoo sunglasses

Firmoo sunglasses

In case you like the sunglasses I'm wearing, here's a link to the model.

Firmoo sunglasses

Firmoo sunglasses

Firmoo sunglasses

Firmoo sunglasses

In case you wonder what polish I'm wearing - it's coming up in the next post! : )

You know that my general blog policy is against posting any pics of my face, but with sunglasses it's hard not to make an exception. So now you know that if you suddenly meet a curly girl in a grey leather jacket somewhere in Frankfurt - that's me : )

*The sunglasses were kindly provided bFirmoo PR team for my consideration. In this post I expressed my honest and unbiased opinion about the product. 

19 Kommentare:

  1. So so...dann halte ich mal die Augen offen :D Die Brille hat was! Steht dir auf jeden Fall gut :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke :) Ja, auf jeden Fall kann man mich oft auf der Zeil treffen, da spaziere ich oft :)

      Löschen
    2. Und ich gehe nur in die Innenstadt wenn ich wirklich muss. Wenn ich schon die Straßenmusiker vor der Zeilgalerie höre, dann geht bei mir die Laune runter^^ Du wohnst aber nicht in FFM, oder? Ich dachte immer, du kämst aus dem Norden.

      Löschen
    3. Doch doch, ich wohne momentan in FFM, bin in Juli hierher umgezogen :) Ach die Straßenmusiker.. ich kenne alle ihre Lieder schon auswendig, sie machen mich auch krank. Aber H-wache/K-wache sind für mich am nächsten, wenn ich ausgehen oder einfach spazieren gehen will..

      Löschen
  2. These are really pretty and look great on you. I probably won't be thinking about new sunglasses 'till next spring but I'll check out Firmoo then

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks!! Well, I usually buy sunglasses around spring, but if there's an interesting offer, I can even buy a furcoat in summer :) Not literally though, as there's no need weather-wise to wear fur in Germany.

      Löschen
  3. Beautiful sunglasses! They suit you perfectly!
    Looking forward to knowing about that polish *-*

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful sunglasses and even more beautiful nails <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Наконец-то!!! Какая ты прикольная ))))) носик точеный )) а волосы сами вьются? кожа красивая очень )) а цвет глаз какой? ))
    Кстати, очень прикольная форма очков, мне бы тоже подошла.
    Ты продолжай практику показывать что-то еще, мне очень нравится ))

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ))))) Спасибо, ты меня прям засмущала) Волосы сами вьются, но очень хаотично, поэтому когда я их не выпрямляю, то закручиваю на ночь в жгут) Глаза карие\зеленые)
      Я очень долго сомневалась, когда мне предложили об очках запостить, но мои любимые как раз в тот момент сломались)) И форма мне тоже понравилась)

      Löschen
  6. :) its really nice to see you, you are beautiful ♥
    In the beginning of the passed summer I was on the hunt for sun glasses, tried so many of them and finally also decided upon a model with a fading dark tint feature - its very convenient :)
    I'll be looking forward to the nail polish swatches :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, I'm really flattered!! :D
      I just realised that I keep buying the same model of sunglasses: black frame, faded dark tint glasses... I have to diversify my glasses stash I guess :)

      Löschen
  7. Ah yeah, if I ever come to Frankfurt I'll be on the lookout for curls and gray leather jacket. Then I'll check the nails to see if it's you ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Haha :) If you ever come to Frankfurt, just drop me a line and we can go for a coffee, so you won't need to search for anyone :)

      Löschen
  8. hi Princess, Very very nice color and design in these sunglasses. you look perfect.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks :) I'm glad I have a male follower, even if he's a SEOer :)

      Löschen
  9. You're smashing! I'm a fan of Firmoo <3 I wear glasses for driving. I put them on and think, ‘Wow, the world looks a lot clearer! ;-

    Thanks to Optometric Services Inc.

    AntwortenLöschen